Ever since I started my own blogging site using wordpress blogging framework I was trying to find out if there is any way to publish my blog post on different pages. But all I came to know from here is that ‘We simply can’t”. Since I always wanted to separate my technical and non technical items to different pages and couldn’t find any workaround for the same I was even thinking of opting for some other framework like zoomla that supports the same. But for the sake of effort needed to migrate the old data I kept on postponing the idea. Today again I was googling to find out if anything come up in resent version but again disappointed. I even tried finding any plugin that can facilitate the same and while exploring the wordpress plug-in library I found this wonderful workaround!!!
There is no single plug-in for the same but what I did is I used two altogether different plug-ins meant for different purpose
1) The first one is page-links-to plugin and other one is
2) Opt-In Front Page Plugin
For those who still looking for some workaround:
- Install the above two plug-ins.
- Crete a new category with category slug as blog or news.
- Add the above category to all the postings that you want to display on your front page
- Create a different category for each of the pages you want to post articles. (Remember not to set slug as blog for these category)
- Create different pages and set the link to URL as corresponding category url. Now when somebody will click on your page he would be redirected to corresponding category page!
Hope this will help wordpress addict blogger